Unsoft's List

Friday, May 20, 2005 at 3:40 PM

e r o s i o n c o n t r o l

Some things of mine are perpetually broken, and I just don't ever seem to fix them entirely. There are a few things I'm never far from on top of, but for the most part I'm never really chomping at the bit to get up and repair anything.

The broken things that have stayed broken over time now fit into my life as they are. Time and time again, I've found some element of my life that fits perfectly into the broken space. I'm not sure if, in my olympic quest for the perfect rationalization, I've just reshaped a piece to fit in there, or if the thing breaks in the first place because it's sticking out in the way.

I've said of myself that I elevate excuse-making to an artform. Most of them even work on me, I'm so good. Not being able to forget this, I aspire to cast blame on it. That's also very much a "me" thing to do. Still, I can't help from taking what I've gathered from my POV and at least dancing happily somewhere in the neighborhood of the conclusion that the perpetually broken elements of my life were actually sharp edges that overhung my path, and the force of my own energy of being and motion has eroded them away into a geometry more suited to the relationship I require with my environment.

Sounds pretty good so far, huh? Now, how do I get the broken gutters on my house to fit this scenario?

Anonymous Anonymous said...

putting to waste some good money that could have been used in other areas of development for the business involved.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi


G'night  

~

Post a Comment